Cisco Meraki MR32
Dual-band 2x2 MIMO 802.11ac Access Point with Dedicated Security & Bluetooth Beacons
High performance cloud-managed 802.11ac wireless
The Cisco Meraki MR32 is a three–radio, cloud-managed 2x2 MIMO 802.11ac access point. Designed for general purpose next-generation deployments in offices, schools, hospitals and hotels, the MR32 provides performance, security, and manageability.
The MR32 provides a maximum 1.2 Gbps data rate with concurrent 802.11ac and 802.11n 2x2:2 MIMO radios, and security and spectrum visibility via a third radio dedicated to 24x7 WIDS/WIPS and automated RF optimization. An integrated Bluetooth low energy (BLE) radio delivers Beacon functionality and BLE device scanning.
The combination of cloud management, 802.11ac, full-time RF environment scanning, and an integrated Bluetooth technology delivers the high throughput, reliability, and flexibility required by the most demanding business applications like voice and high-definition streaming video, both today and tomorrow.
MR32 Cloud Management: A Powerful Combo
The MR32 is managed through the Meraki cloud, with an intuitive browser-based interface that enables rapid deployment without training or certifications. Since the MR32 is self-configuring and managed over the web, it can even be deployed at a remote location without on-site IT staff.
The MR32 is monitored 24x7 via the Meraki cloud, which delivers real-time alerts if the network encounters problems. Remote diagnostics tools enable real-time troubleshooting over the web, meaning multi-site, distributed networks can be managed remotely.
The MR32's firmware is always kept up to date from the cloud. New features, bug fixes, and enhancements are delivered seamlessly over the web, meaning no manual software updates to download or missing security patches to worry about.
- Performance critical wireless LANs
- High-density environments
- 3 radios: 2.4 and 5 GHz, dual-band WIDS/WIPS
- 2-stream 802.11ac and 802.11n, up to 1.2 Gbps
- Integrated Bluetooth low energy radio
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- PoE: Full functionality with 802.3af
- AC adapter available
- Network-wide visibility and control
- Self-provisioning for rapid deployment
- Automatic reporting
- Seamless firmware updates
- 802.1X and native Active Directory integration
- Air Marshal: real-time WIPS with forensics
- Stateful Layer 3-7 firewall
- Identity-based group policies
- Built-in antivirus scan (NAC)
- 1-click secure guest access
- Guest isolation firewall
- Customizable splash pages
- Integrated Facebook login
- Dual-concurrent, 2-stream MIMO radios
- Radios optimized for rate-vs-range performance
- Third radio dedicated to security and RF management
- Built-in real-time RF spectrum view
- Cloud-based automatic RF optimization
Layer 7 traffic shaping
- Classify hundreds of applications automatically
- Create per-application bandwidth limits
- Prioritize productivity apps
- Restrict or block recreational traffic
CMX location analytics
- Measure visitor capture rate, visit length, and repeat visit rate
- Measure visitor trends over time and compare performance across locations
- Enable location services through integrated iBeacon functionality
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.